Friday, February 25, 2022

Posts from Nick's Car Blog for 02/25/2022

View this email in your browser
New Post Alert!
Hi 
Thanks for subscribing to my newsletter. I've recently published a new post, you can check it out below. If you have a any feedback or recommendations for future content, leave me a comment in the post itself or reply back to this email and let me know. 
Excerpts:

Saleen XP8 Explorer 98-027 Restoration Part 1

After years (literally) of searching for the elusive Saleen Explorer XP8, I finally found one for sale and was able to purchase it for a fair price. With only about 120-150 ever built, it has not been easy to find one…and when one finally did pop up, I knew it would need some work to ...
Read on »

Cheers,
Nick

PS - follow me on social media using the links below for more behind the scenes content not usually shared on my blog.
Copyright © 2022 Nick's Car Blog, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp